EC is a relaxed environment and our support team is happy to assist you in establishing your business in our community. We are proud to have EC members who based their businesses for ten, twenty and thirty years plus. EC supports our members by providing them with flexible membership options including all utility and maintenance expenses. This allows our members to focus on growing their business while we focus on the smooth running of their work space.Learn More
- Flexible lease arrangement – daily, monthly, annual, multi-year options
- Keyless entry using mobile phone access for members and visitors
- Free coffee and Kenyan tea
- Notary on site at two buildings – free for members
- Access to diverse range of professionals
- Range of functional work spaces
- Wi-Fi included
- Two conference rooms
- Receptionist and concierge service on request
- Access to printing
- Membership includes all utilities and maintenance
- Twice weekly professional cleaning service at our buildings
- Events for learning and networking
- Quarterly EC newsletter profiling our new members, milestones and upcoming events
Eastbrook Community (“EC”) is the pioneer in shared office space founded over 30 years ago in Peachtree City, Georgia. The three building complex offers work space at the most competitive prices. This proven successful incubator of entrepreneurs is the longest running shared office enterprise in the State of Georgia. Today EC continues to provide affordable shared office space to meet the diverse needs of its eighty plus members.
Our workspace options range from executive suites, private offices, dedicated desks to our Nomad option. EC is committed to supporting its members and is continually investing in its properties and amenities. We seek to understand our members’ businesses and support their development through referrals, networking events and publication in our monthly EC Newsletter. EC uses the services provided by Members wherever possible.
EC began improving all amenities in the common spaces at 14 Eastbrook Bend beginning November 2016 which have since been completed. The reception, conference room, galley area and restrooms were all updated proving a more functional, cleaner, modern and user friendly work environment. Building access now features keyless entry system for enhanced security allowing members 24/7 access. Mailboxes were installed at all three of our buildings. We are now making some improvements to the parking area before tackling other projects improving overall amenities for our current and future members.
EC’s keeps abreast of the latest thinking in property management and has the interest, resources and team to carry out all necessary updates for our members.
EC’s ongoing improvements at our three buildings include:
- replacing all florescent lights in common area and work spaces with new LED lights
- HVAC system maintenance was entrusted to Trinity Air with several new units installed
- receptionist hired at building 21 available Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm